I junk on all my journeys! It thrills my retro loving soul!

I junk on all my journeys! It thrills my retro loving soul!
Oh, the places you'll go! ~ Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 19, 2012

I love to hold the stories in my hands!

I had an awesome weekend working with and organizing some of my vintage treasures. It is so funny how everything seems to try and tell its story while you are touching it and wondering… Where have you been? How many dreams were you a part of?

The old farm tools really make me think hard about the old days and how very hard people had to work for everything they ever had.  You can’t help but love these old jewels and feel the stories that are left inside of them. If only they could talk… but touching them and caring about where they have been is enough. It just thrills me to have the opportunity to treasure their past and to dream with them in hand!

Have a beautiful week friends and I wish you enough! ~Always















No comments:

Post a Comment